The Farmers Club Charitable Trust, has for this year allocated a limited amount of funding for recently qualified PhD students who, due to the impact of Covid, may have encountered delays gaining employment. This limited amount of funding will support some professional development studies to further career prospects, in a relevant subject. There is a maximum allocation of £750 per candidate.
Support will be given to develop knowledge and skills in an agricultural topic based around the application of science and technology in agriculture.
A short (500-word max) written report of the knowledge, skills and benefits of the professional development must be submitted to the Trustees at the end of the studies. The Trust reserves the option of publishing the report for promotional purpose.
Funding should be requested in writing, covering the following points.
· The applicants curricula vitae
· Project title or name of a course of study
· Outline of project or course provider details
· Amount of funding required
· Duration of project or course
· Brief summary of completed PhD studies
· Anticipated project outcomes including the potential benefits to agricultural science or technology in agriculture
Please respond in writing to Lisa Turner – Awards Ambassador
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FRIDAY 12th FEBRUARY, 2021
AWARDS MADE FROM THE 17TH MARCH, 2021